Back to School: Keeping Students Safe
Disinfecting the higher education campus
Safety is the top priority for Premiere Building Maintenance Corporation. Students, faculty, and staff may rest assured that Premiere has a program in place to help prevent the spread of COVID-19, relying on the up-to-date guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Academic and Administrative restrooms are cleaned and disinfected from 4:00 am to 8:30 am daily.
All Dorm restrooms are cleaned and disinfected from 9:00 am to 12:30 pm daily.
Common touch points are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected (faucets, soap dispensers, stall doors, toilets, handrails, flush buttons, and other surfaces).
Premiere uses TruShot, an SC Johnson germicidal disinfectant, which meets EPA criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.
The cleaning product is wiped away after 10 minutes with clean microfiber cloths per SC Johnson’s recommendations.
Campus Seating Areas
Seating areas are thoroughly disinfected daily with effective cleaning products and techniques.
Victory Innovations Co. electrostatic sprayers cover seating (cushions, tables, and armrests) nightly with a mist that provides an electrical charge to the solution, resulting in even coverage that attaches to all surfaces, including underneath furniture.
Our cleaning solution, Vital Oxide, meets EPA’s criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2.
Additionally, seating areas are wiped down thoroughly several times a day with microfiber cloths and TruShot disinfectant.
Common Touch Points
Seating areas, handrails, elevator buttons, trash bins, and water fountains are cleaned several times a day.
Premiere uses the TruShot disinfectant for all major touch points on campus.
The disinfectant is wiped away after an appropriate dwell time with clean microfiber cloths per SC Johnson’s recommendations.
Premiere monitors CDC guidance on COVID-19 and stands ready to implement additional measures as directed by medical authorities.
Premiere Employee Practices
- Wash hands regularly with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds. Where warm water and soap are not available, use alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- PPE will be provided on a regular basis at the beginning and during each shift.
- Disposable Gloves
- Face masks
- Hand sanitizer
- Cough and/or sneeze into elbow or shoulder.
- Refrain from touching face.
- Disinfect cell phones.
- Practice Social Distancing at a minimum of 10 feet.
- Employees are to use their own set of light equipment and tools during their shift.
- If equipment is shared, it must be disinfected before it is passed to another employee and again when it is returned.
- All tools will be disinfected after every use. Tools may include but not limited to:
- Bottles and sprayers
- Maid/mobile carts
- Ladders/step stools
- Maintenance tools
- Computer, keyboard, and computer mouse
- Cell phone